- 2 cucumbers, peeled, halved lengthwise, seeded, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried dill, or 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1 1/2 pounds salmon fillet, cut into 4 pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 1. In a medium bowl, combine cucumbers, yogurt, garlic and dill and mix well. Cover and refrigerate at least 15 minutes or up to 6 hours.
- 2. Preheat gas grill to medium-high. Rub salmon with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Oil grill and cook salmon, skin side down, 4 to 5 minutes. Use a wide spatula to flip salmon; grill until just opaque, another 4 to 5 minutes.
- 3. Season cucumber salad with salt and pepper and serve alongside salmon.
Amount per serving
- Calories: 283
- Fat: 11g
- Saturated fat: 3g
- Protein: 38g
- Carbohydrate: 6g
- Fiber: 1g
- Cholesterol: 96mg
- Sodium: 433mg