Makes: 6 servings
Start to Finish: 15 mins
- 1 8 ounce carton vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract or 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 8 ounce container frozen light whipped dessert topping, thawed
- 3 cups fresh raspberries and/or cut-up fresh strawberries
- 3 cups fresh blueberries
Directions:1.In a large bowl, stir together yogurt and almond extract or vanilla. Fold in whipped topping.
2.To serve, in six 12-ounce glasses or dessert dishes, alternate layers of the berries with layers of the yogurt mixture. Makes 6 servings.
from the test kitchen
- Make Ahead Tip Prepare parfaits as directed through Step 2. Cover and chill for up to 1 hour.
Nutrition facts (Red, White and Blue Parfaits)
- Servings Per Recipe 6
- Calories 129
- Protein (gm) 3
- Carbohydrate (gm) 21
- Fat, total (gm) 3
- Cholesterol (mg) 2
- Saturated fat (gm) 2
- Dietary Fiber, total (gm) 8
- Sodium (mg) 26